Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chilling and Relaxing

Tomorrow is the day! I received a phone call from the doctor's office requesting that I make an appointment for today. I went in at 1:00 only to have my knee x-rayed and to have Dr. Hot Boy tell me that he wanted me to view the implant, however the implant was being shown to students. The man even wanted me to see a saw that is used during the surgery! I didn't want to see it anyway!!!!! Do the surgery and get it over with...gosh. He did mention straightening a curve in my knee and that was good news, as that curve is what makes my knees knock...ha, ha, ha.

Mom flew in to take care of me....again. She is a mighty amazing woman, if I may say so. She is always there for me and I do my best to let her know every day how much I love and appreciate her. I don't really know if I am worthy of even being her child. She is where my strength and humor comes from. Dealing with any disease, condition or disorder requires a positive outlook and she has instilled that positive attitude in me.

I guess that I need to pack my a small bag and prepare for the morning. I will return within a week with additional updates. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Adios!

No comments: