Wednesday, January 23, 2008

If I don't keep moving, I get stiff and walking out the stiffness is no fun, but I get through it just fine. Because my knee is in such bad shape, I must use a cane for mobility. Honestly, I should have said that I am supposed to use a cane, but I usually don't. You may want to know why....maybe you don't, but I'm telling you why anyway. I think that I am far too cute and much too young for a cane, even to use it in the privacy of my own home. I am still on a quest to find a husband! After I am married, I will spring the Arthritis and walking cane thing on him. That is not really true! I am just too darn independent for a cane, though I walk like a duck without it.

Honestly, the reason that I don't use the cane is because I never know where it is.....ever! What I do is to use it until I get to where I need to go and then leave it in a corner and waddle back to my destination. When I really need it, I can't find it. Now that I have shared my secret, I am going to look at my freshly painted walls....if I can get up. I can do it....I can do it....I can do it!

No comments: